The Random Tumble Pilling Tester is used to determine the pilling and fuzzing characteristics of textile fabrics.
- Drum doors made from transparent acrylic for easy viewing and safety
- Individually lit test chambers.
- Compressed Air and Agitator Flaps to assist the tumbling action.
- Electronic counter automatically stops the drive when the pre-selected count has been achieved.
- Cotton Sliver, ASTM D3512 Photos and Cork Liners supplied as standard.
ASTM D3512 ISO 12945-3 JIS L1076 DIN 53867 GB/T 4802.4
|Number of Chambers||4 (Four)|
|Testing Speed||1200 rpm ± 5%|
|Power Supply||220V, 50/60Hz, Single Phase|
|Size||530 x 390 x 750mm|
Download the Random Tumble Pilling Tester brochure
Enter your email address to download the full datasheet and brochure for this product.