Our range of steamers have been developed to cover the various industrial requirements from standard atmospheric to high temperature Flash Ager or pressurised Kiers, thereby simulating all conditions used by production machines.
Chemical Pad Steam
The ‘Pad-Steam’ model CPS-2 incorporates the following design features:
- Stainless steel with glass inspection door and insulating panels.
- Heated throat and roof.
- Steam generated automatically in wet bottom.
- Driven top and bottom rollers.
- Wet leg exit for cold water feed and overflow.
- Air purge valve.
- Fabric content of 4 metres.
Padder included at front of Steamer
The Padder features:
- The 2 Bowl Pad and Drawnip is integral with the steamer frame.
- The pad is pneumatically loaded to control the desired expression.
- Wet on wet development is provided by an accessory tank after the pad nip.
- Standard or V type tanks. Fabric can be processed batch to batch or continuously
Download the Chemical Pad Steamer brochure
Enter your email address to download the full datasheet and brochure for this product.